What is the longest name right of the WWW and left of the first slash, this side of the Internet?
What could possibly be the first ever longest English domain name including the top-level extension?
What in the world is the current longest valid root domain in the world ever?
Lets find out, shall we.
Curtains raised...and so
Without further ado, introducing:
Copy & Paste to your url bar and see it in action!
One might ask, "Yeah, well, what makes this domain longer than the rest? Why is it so special?"
• This domain is a record-shattering mind-boggling total length of 77 characters!
• The first of its kind, taking advantage of the TLD extension .international to beat out any other long domain name claim that has ever existed!
• Created while I was struck with the flu, and had nothing to do!
• Registered and live-to-web since December 2015!
As with any type of record or claim, there are many caveats. Consider these when laying claim to longest domain:
• Does the domain name make sense, in a genuine language, or is it just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo
• Is the date of registration before any other
• Does the name span the dot, or not? ie. including the suffix such as .international for the total character count
• Are there numbers, dashes, subdomains, subfolders, or is it just the root domain
So, whether you've got super-duper long website name, an insanely long url or an extremely long original TLD name, it all comes down to, can The Official Absolute Longest Domain Name Registered On The World Wide Web, International actually be beat? The answer is, YES, it can! But with only two possible ways:
• Domain prefix registration of more than 63 characters is allowed
• A new TLD of more than 13 characters is released